Having built a career in IT project management and digital marketing, followed by co-founding a tech startup, I've gained a fair bit of skills and hands-on experience in everything from product development to program management, and both offline and online marketing and sales.
This is a short summary of the skills I've developed over the years.
- Search engine marketing (e.g. Google AdWords)
- Social media marketing (e.g. Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads)
- Search engine optimisation (both on-site and off-site techniques)
- Platforms (Facebook Business Manager, Oracle Social, Buffer, Hootsuite, Twitter Ad Platform, YouTube)
- Analytics (Google Analytics, SocialBakers, native analytics platforms for social media channels)
- Content management system (WordPress, Weebly)
- Web development using HTML / CSS
- Setup and integration of Google Tag Manager
- Setup and integration of third party tools (live chat, heatmaps, exit intents, e-mail campaign management)
- Development of social media policy
- Online community engagement strategy
- Employee training programs
- General purpose languages (Java, C, C++, Python, Android development)
- Languages spoken (English, Chinese, basic Cantonese, basic German)
- Office / Design software (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Public speaking and training (Certified trainer for the People's Association)
Having built my digital marketing career in a couple of financial institutions and a start-up, I'm can run campaigns for organisations of all sizes and complexity.
I build websites using WordPress or Weebly, plus customisation in HTML and CSS.
I'm more than a digital marketer. As a business owner, I'll help you drive your business objectives in comprehensive campaigns.